LAN & Data Services
What data services does Netfit Communications offer?
Netfit Communications provides a full network data cabling service across the UK. From our head office in Monmouthshire, we provide an end-to end service, from design, installation, testing and certification of your structured cabling system.
We can advise on which type of cable, Cat5e, Cat 6 and Cat 6A, Cat 7 or fibre optic, suits your environment and business requirements.
Our full range of services include:
- New build – we can work with building architects and designers to design a structured cabling installation before any building work has started. Our experienced design estimating team will give you guidance on which type of cable you need, placement of comms rooms and the current legislation and industry best practice.
- Existing buildings – planning a refit of your building to cope with a growing business and changing demands? We will work with you to design the network cabling to suit your new requirements. We will plan the project carefully, to make sure we work closely with any other contractors and minimise disruption on-site whilst we carry out the work
- Adds/moves and changes – need to add extra points, move the reception areas, or relocate point of sale areas, MLR Networks can support.
- Wireless Networking – we survey, design and install wireless networks.
- Network cabling testing and audit
- Comms room tidy
- Cabling and installation of IP Security and CCTV
- Damaged copper of fibre cable repair
Larger installations? For some projects, where space is limited or you require connectivity over a large area, we can offer a passive optical LAN (POL). POL uses a single optical fibre to replace many copper cables.
How do we work?
Free Site Survey and Design – For all projects, even for existing customers, we carry out a site survey before we provide a design and quote. Our Design Estimators are experts in data cabling so need to know how you want the network to work to properly assess the scope of the work and offer advice.
Our cabling engineers are all trained to City and Guilds level in Structured Cabling and Fibre Installation so you can be sure you are getting high quality workmanship.
As a designer and installer we are fully aware of our obligations and compliant with BS6701:A1 2017 & BS7671 18th Edition Updates.